Completely natural, gentle and effective, Pure Sole Hoof Mud tackles hoof infections with ease! Made with a combination of herbs, oils, and apple cider vinegar, it's perfect for treating thrush, seedy toe, heel infections, cracks and hoof wall separation, or simply for maintaining a healthy frog and sole. It can even be used as cushioning for horses with sore soles.
Easy to use, this mud can be applied with your hand or a plastic knife and will not sting or stain your skin. Use daily for infection treatment and weekly for prevention. Safe to apply under your horse's shoes or pads for weeks of therapeutic benefits. We guarantee this will become your 'go to' product in the quest to maintain optimum hoof health.
Farrier & Trimmer Tested & Recommended!
- Fights fungal & bacterial hoof ailments such as thrush, hoof wall separation, and seedy toe.
- Works to toughen soft, tender soles and frogs, and helps keep them strong even during wet conditions.
- A highly concentrated hoof mud that was created to be spread onto areas of infection or the entire hoof sole.
- Strong enough to keep working between farrier and trimmer visits, but gentle enough to be applied without gloves.
- Will not sting, stain, or kill live tissue.
- Can be applied daily or as often as needed. Use for regular hoof health maintenance or to combat a hoof infection.
- A unique, proprietary blend of herbs and essential oils that are highly effective and long-lasting.
Bentonite Clay, Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Coconut Oil, Zinc Oxide, Organic Olive Oil, Green Tea, Organic Olive Leaf, Organic Calendula Flowers, Organic White Willow Bark, Organic Oregano Leaf, Goldenseal Root, Oregon Grape Root, Essentials Oils of Oregano, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, and Tea Tree.
**Be sure to check out our videos on best practices for application**